Fish and chips/ famous UK restaurants recipe /specialy for eid. You can't beat homemade fish & chips, get perfect results with Jo Pratt's easy fish supper – a classic British favourite. For the chips, peel the potatoes and cut into whatever size you prefer. Wash well in cold water, drain and pat dry with a clean tea towel.
Learn how to cook fish and chips receip at home. this famous authentic British recipe with some Indian masala twist is super easy to cook and full of. Find fantastic fish 'n' chip recipes that might beat queueing at your local chippy! If you want to make your own fish and chips, this beer batter recipe is essential. You can have Fish and chips/ famous UK restaurants recipe /specialy for eid using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish and chips/ famous UK restaurants recipe /specialy for eid
- You need of fish.
- It’s of flour.
- You need of cornflar.
- It’s of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of white pepper.
- It’s of soya sauce.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of egg.
- You need of backing powder.
- Prepare of red chili powder.
- Prepare of oil.
- It’s of For cotting fish.
- It’s of flour.
- Prepare of rice flour.
- Prepare of bread crumbs.
- It’s of eggs beaten.
- It’s of Oil for fry.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
- You need of cream.
- Prepare of Some French fries.
- Prepare of Some lettuce leaves and tomato lemon for garnish.
You can use different types of fish for this recipe – cod, pollock, haddock, snapper. Fish and chips (sometimes fish n' chips or fish supper) have been a favourite takeaway meal in Great Britain for hundreds of years and are an important part of our British culture. In the chippy we order pieces of fish and portions of chips. You were redirected here from the unofficial Page: Hanbury's Fish & Chips.
Fish and chips/ famous UK restaurants recipe /specialy for eid instructions
- Merenate fish take a bowl add flour and corn flour salt backing powder and white pepper red chili powder ginger garlic paste soya sauce and add oil and add some cold water and mix well and add egg mix well add fish pieces and mix well and keep in freezer 2 hours.
- Take a bowl add flour and corn flour and rice flour and add 2 pinch salt and pepper and mix it to well and keep aside take a bowl add eggs beaten with 1pinch salt and pepper and beat well keep aside take a bowl add bread crumbs with 1pinc salt and pepper add keep aside.
- Take fish pieces cotting well flour mix and dip in eggs batter and again bread crumbs cotting keep aside.
- Take a pan add oil and heat oil add fish pieces to golden fry _ and take a bowl add mayonnaise and cream add salt and pepper mix well and keep in bowl and 1bowl tomato sauce and French fries and buns/ready to platter with garnish lettuce leaves tomato and lemon.
- Enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
FISH AND CHIPS is a favourite amongst Brits. Can't be bothered to go to the chippie? Don't worry, the classic meal is easy to whip up at home yourself. Fish and chips recipe: If you aren't lucky enough to live near a chippe that delivers to your door, you can easily make one at home (Image: Getty). I followed the recipe exactly as written and I must say.