baked tilapia and tomatoe basil pasta. Arrange the tilapia in a baking dish and sprinkle evenly with basil, oregano, onion powder and garlic. All Reviews for Easy Tilapia with Wine and Tomatoes. Your family pasta night just got a healthy, protein-packed upgrade!
Toss hot pasta with tomato/cheese mixture. Mix oil, basil, garlic, salt and pepper until well blended. Brush seasoned oil on fillets and grill or broil until cooked. You can cook baked tilapia and tomatoe basil pasta using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of baked tilapia and tomatoe basil pasta
- Prepare of fish and pasta.
- It’s 1 pinch of pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 clove of pressed garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mrs dash garlic&herb.
- It’s 1 tbsp of basil.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of squirts of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 4 medium of tilapia fillets.
- You need 3/4 box of baby bowtie pasta.
Serve tilapia over bed of pasta tossed with sauce. sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired. Easy baked tilapia fillets with sun-dried tomato, Parmesan, breadcrumb crust, and optional berry sauce. Tilapia is farm-raised and rather mild in taste. I usually lean toward more flavorful fish, that said, this recipe is one of the best.
baked tilapia and tomatoe basil pasta step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- if you have frozen fish fillets place in warm water for 10min.
- pour a little olive oil on bottom of casserole dish or on sheet of foil that is placed on cookie sheet.
- whichever way you prefer;I've done both.
- boil pot of water for pasta.
- season tilapia with pepper, and Mrs dash garlic and herb, and salt; then few squirts of lemon juice on top.
- feel free to add different seasonings I always play around or make things spicy..depends on Ur flavor.
- place in oven for roughly 15 min or until fish can flake.
- drain pasta, add can of dived tomatoes, olive oil, pepper, basil, garlic, and salt (I prefer garlic salt).
- stir and its done!.
The Best Tilapia Pasta Recipes on Yummly Parmesan crusted tilapia with tomato-basil cream sauce is a quick and easy dinner recipe that the whole family will love. Pan fried tilapia with Parmesan and panko breading with a delectable creamy tomato-basil sauce. Here it is, my baked tomato basil pasta. It's so simple to make but just requires some time.