Yummy Tandoori Fish.
You can have Yummy Tandoori Fish using 20 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yummy Tandoori Fish
- It’s of Fish Fillet – fish of your choice.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Oil or Cooking Spray.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Cumin Powder – For sprinkling on cooked fish before serving.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice – For sprinkling on cooked fish before serving.
- You need of For the Marinade.
- It’s 1 Cup of Yogurt.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 of Medium Onion -chopped.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Ginger Paste.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of lemon Juice.
- It’s of Red Food Coloring/saffron.
- It’s of Spices.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1 Tsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Dry Mango Powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Red Chili Powder.
- You need 2 Tsp of Salt – As per your taste.
Yummy Tandoori Fish step by step
- Marinate the Fish: In a large bowl, add all the marinade ingredients and make a smooth paste. Next add the spices and whisk everything evenly. Add the marinade to the fish. Put the marinated bowl with a lid and refrigerate for an hour. Preheat the oven at 400 F. Baking the Fish: Prepare the baking tray with foil and spray with oil. Remove the marinated fish from the fridge and place them evenly with some gap on the lined baking tray. Bake for 15 mins. After 15 mins, set the oven to broiler sett.