Egg salad with mustard and mayonnaise. I love Egg Salad and being on a Keto Diet shouldn't stop you from eating the things you love if you can make them with No Carb ingredients and that is how I. This classic egg salad recipe features foolproof hard-boiled eggs, homemade mayonnaise, mustard and crunchy mix-in's. Perfect for a light meal or sandwiches all year long.
In a large bowl, combine the egg, mayonnaise, mustard, dill, paprika, onion and salt and pepper. Mash well with a fork or wooden spoon. Mayonnaise – Classic egg salad calls for mayonnaise. You can have Egg salad with mustard and mayonnaise using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg salad with mustard and mayonnaise
- It’s 6 of hard boiled eggs.
- It’s 4 of small pickled cucumbers.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of caper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dill.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of strained yoghurt.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of mustard, mild or spicy.
Whether you add full-fat or low-fat, that's completely up to you, but you will need some Mustard – Ah yes, the mustard. Like the pickle juice, a little bit of mustard goes a long way! Add yellow, whole grain, or dijon – whatever is your favorite. This salad is a good source of vitamin C and iron thanks to all these potatoes.
Egg salad with mustard and mayonnaise step by step
- Finely chop the eggs, the pickled cucumbers, the pepper and the dill..
- Mix the mayonnaise, the mustard (you can choose either mild or spicy, according to your tastes) and the yoghurt, then add the vinegar and the olive oil..
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl, cover and place the egg salad in the fridge for 1 hour..
Did you also know that potatoes are a pretty good source of protein? This mayonnaise is thick, creamy and blends well. But if anyone has any other preferences on which mayonnaise to use – I would love to. Creamy keto egg salad is made with avocado oil mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and scallions. It's lovely piled on crunchy cucumber slices!