Ham And Cheese Egg Salad Sandwich. All Reviews for Ham and Egg Salad Sandwich Spread. I wanted the ham salad mixture as a filling for a raw stuffed tomato salad rather than as a sandwich filling, so I cut back on the mayonnaise. Try a Betty Crocker sandwich recipe.
For a delicious treat, serve this · Ham salad similar to a tuna salad, but made with leftover ham. Finely diced celery, finely minced sweet onion, dijon mustard, diced hard boiled eggs, hot pickle. Plus, ham and eggs just go together so why not together in salad? You can cook Ham And Cheese Egg Salad Sandwich using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham And Cheese Egg Salad Sandwich
- You need of egg salad.
- You need 6 of hard boiled eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare dash of celery salt.
- Prepare dash of dried dill.
- Prepare 3 of grinds fresh pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need of sandwich.
- It’s 4 slice of english muffin bread. Recipe attached.
- Prepare 4 slice of thin cut deli ham.
- Prepare 2 slice of cheddar cheese.
If you don't plan on having a baked ham anytime in the near future your next best option would probably be a Top with ham and cheese. Add one sliced egg to each salad. Drizzle with ranch and serve immediately after adding dressing. Croissants with eggs, ham, and cheese with a homemade honey Dijon sauce.
Ham And Cheese Egg Salad Sandwich step by step
- Hard boil eggs and peel..
- In large bowl add eggs and rest of ingredients for egg salad..
- Mix together and break up eggs with a fork..
- Toast the english muffin bread slices. You can make it plain english muffin bread by omitting the cinnamon and raisins. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/349613-cinnamon-raisin-english-muffin-bread-easy.
- Place two slices of ham, then half of the egg salad, then slice of cheese..
- Top with piece of toast and you have a satisfying tasty sandwich. Cut in half. Serve with a pickle if you like..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
Add ham, cheese, egg, and top with the Dijon sauce. Spread egg salad over ham, then cover with another slice of bread. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate. If making egg salad for a crowd, mash eggs with a pastry blender or potato masher. Need hard boiled eggs in a hurry?