Gourmet Baked Mac 'N Cheese.
You can cook Gourmet Baked Mac 'N Cheese using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gourmet Baked Mac 'N Cheese
- It’s 1 lb of Pasta Of Your Choice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cup of Whole Milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 3 cup of Sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Feta cheese.
- You need 1 cup of cooked bacon bits.
- Prepare 1 cup of Seasoned bread crumbs.
Gourmet Baked Mac 'N Cheese instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350°F. And butter or spray cooking spray on 13 x 9 x 2 glass baking dish..
- Cook pasta according to box directions..
- Meanwhile melt butter in large sauce pan, on medium low heat until melted. Once melted add in flour, and cook for one minute stirring constantly. (Dont allow to brown).
- Gradually whisk in milk and cream, simmer until mixture thickens slightly. Whisking occasionally, for about 3 minutes..
- Reduce heat to low and add in cheddar cheese and 1 cup of the feta cheese. Whisk until cheese melts completely. Then seasson salt and pepper to taste..
- Combine cooked pasta, sauce, and bacon bits and mix togeather. Then transfer in baking dish..
- Sprinkle bread crumbs and rest of feta on top..
- Place in oven covered with foil for about 25 min, then remove cover and increase heat to just brown the top, for about 3 – 5 min..