Potato salad. Potato salad is a dish made from boiled potatoes and a variety of other ingredients. It is generally considered a side dish, as it usually accompanies the main course. Potato salad is the first food I can remember eating.
Potato salad can be served right away, or refrigerated until ready to serve. A classic potato salad updated with a herby soured cream dressing, perfect for serving with fish Our classic potato salad recipe is the perfect barbecue side dish, great for picnic spreads or paired with. Most potato salad recipes combine cooked potatoes, chopped onion, and other vegetables, sometimes eggs, and some type of salad dressing or mayonnaise. You can have Potato salad using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato salad
- Prepare 4 of potatoes.
- You need 8 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 teaspoon of vinegar (not mandatory).
- Prepare 1/2 table spoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 of cucumber.
- It’s 2 of boiled eggs.
- You need 2 slices of hams.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Here's every idea you need to make the Below, find our classic potato salad recipe. This is packed with hard boiled eggs (which we. Potato salad is a classic American comfort food great for any occasion. Try your hand at one of these recipes for your next party, picnic or potluck!
Potato salad step by step
- Sprinkle a little salt on the sliced cucumbers and leave. Squeeze when it gets moist..
- Cut hams and eggs into small pieces..
- Cut the potatoes into small pieces and put it in a microwave safe plate. Cover the plate with plastic wrap and microwave for 7min..
- Crush the potatoes with a masher or the back of a spoon..
- Add mayo, vinegar, sugar into a crushed potatoes and mix..
- Add cucumber, ham, eggs into potatoes and mix..
- Sprinkle som salt and pepper..
Find the best potato salad recipes listed first so you find the recipe you want fast. These fresh and tasty potato salad recipes are ideal for serving along any protein that's gracing your grill this summer. Potato salad gets a makeover for the season with the addition of roasted asparagus and radishes. The tangy dressing can be made up to a week in advance and stored in the refrigerator. A potato salad recipe is perfect side dish to serve at a picnic or barbecue – choose from a mayonnaise-loaded version or a Jersey Royals in a simple dressing.