Chunky Egg Salad. Dill and whole-grain mustard make this egg salad stand out from the crowd. Serve this Chunky Egg Salad recipe with these similar cold dishes that would work well for potlucks or picnics Chunky Egg Salad. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
Go classic, creamy, chunky, or hold the mayo. Check out the many ways to turn eggs into tasty sandwich fillings or cracker-toppers. Egg salad with last for several days when stored in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. You can cook Chunky Egg Salad using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chunky Egg Salad
- It’s 12 of hard boiled eggs; peeled, medium dice (see my recipe, "Hard Boiled Eggs").
- You need 1/2 C of mayo.
- It’s 1 of large pinch kosher salt and black pepper.
- You need 1 of shallot; minced.
I have always added mustard to my egg salad. I like it chunky but my husband. PagesMediaTV & filmTV NetworkFood NetworkVideosChunky Egg Salad. Key Tags. egg salad sandwich; eggsalad; egg salad; healthy recipes; egg salad recipe; spicy egg salad; vegetarian recipes.
Chunky Egg Salad instructions
- Combine mayo, shallots, salt, and pepper together in a mixing bowl. Whisk. Fold in eggs..
- Variations; Celery, mustard, bacon, red or yellow onions, cayenne, parsely, cilantro, scallions, leeks, ramps, chives, basil, oregano, marjoram, jalapeño, bell peppers, vinegar, corn, garlic, paprika, smoked paprika, crushed pepper flakes, dried sriracha, capers, tarragon, dill, asparagus, avocado, poblano, celery salt, chervil, sour cream, watercress, spinach, lemon, mint, curry, chiles, green beans, poppy seeds, diced pickles, pickle relish, pickle juice, mustard seed, cajun seasoning,.
Gourmet flavors like fresh tarragon and minced shallot elevate this egg salad You can chop the eggs up as finely or as chunky as you want for your salad! This salad combines two beloved dishes — egg salad and potato salad — to create one creamy Serve with a bunless burger or grilled chicken for a tasty summer meal. My avocado egg salad recipe is such a reader favorite but I thought I'd simplify things even further It has texture and it's chunky so you can see all the ingredients. Put the eggs in a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. An egg salad sandwich is a simple meal you can prepare ahead of time and bring to work, school, or on a picnic.