Southwestern BLT Egg Salad.
You can cook Southwestern BLT Egg Salad using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Southwestern BLT Egg Salad
- You need of For Salad.
- It’s 4 of large Boston lettuce leaves.
- Prepare 4 cups of chopped blend of iceburg and romaine lettece, purple cabbage and carrots.
- It’s 1 of cucumber, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of radish, sliced.
- It’s 1 of red onion, sliced.
- It’s 1-2 of tomatoes, cut in wedges.
- Prepare 6 slices of crispy cooked bacon.
- Prepare 4 of hard boiled eggs, cut in halve, sprinkled with southwestern seasoning.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crushed blue and white tortilla chips.
- Prepare of For Dressing.
- You need 1 of recipe my spicy Ranch Dip/z Dressing with 1 tablespoon southwestern seasoning blended in. My dressing can be found in my profile and in search.
- You need 1 of lime, wedged for adding as desired.
Southwestern BLT Egg Salad step by step
- Lay Boston lettece on serving plate. Put chopped salad in the center.
- Add cucumbers and radishes around edges.
- Add tomatos and red onion.
- Add eggs.
- Add cheese and tortillas.
- Finally add bacon and lime wedges.
- Drizzle a small amount of dressing over and pass more to add to each serving as needed, adding a bit of fresh lime.