Stir fry couscous and Kale-fried egg salad. Tender farro, sautéed kale, and a perfectly poached egg. If that's not a good breakfast, we don't know what is. Add farro and vinegar and toss until farro is warmed through.
It is really easy to do and very tasty. Ingredients: Small bunch of KaleA few pieces of garlicFried Scallions (available in. Serve with the couscous and top with suggested toppings as desired. You can cook Stir fry couscous and Kale-fried egg salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir fry couscous and Kale-fried egg salad
- It’s 100 g of cut and diced carrots.
- Prepare 100 g of green beans.
- You need 2 of bulbs of onions (cut and diced).
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic (diced).
- You need 2 of bulbs of ginger(cut and diced).
- You need 1 bunch of kale.
- It’s 1 bunch of parsley.
- It’s 3 pieces of tomatoes(cut and diced).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 knobs of butter.
- It’s 2 cups of couscous.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 100 cl of boiled water.
- You need 2 of stock cubes.
Categories: Healthy Enchilada Poultry Turkey Recipes Couscous Stir-Frying Recipes High Fiber. Add couscous and vegetables to scrambled eggs; stir in soy sauce. This Kale and Quinoa Salad is a really tasty salad that just happens to star two super foods – kale and quinoa. Fresh herbs, crushed nuts and feta plus a beautiful Recently tried a stir fry (not a recipetin recipe) and stupidly included the stalks. 😒 I thought I'd give this a try with the remains of the bunch.
Stir fry couscous and Kale-fried egg salad instructions
- Boil the water, pour into a deep bowl, add a knob of water, a drop of vegetable oil, a pinch of salt, the couscous and mix together. Cover the bowl, set aside for 5 mins..
- Heat wok, add vegetable oil,add knob of butter and heat, pour onions, vegetables, ginger, garlic,stir fry for 2 minutes..
- Pour couscous into wok, mix well, add stock cubes, a pinch of salt. Stir fry together..
- Rough chop kale, parsley, toss in salad bowl, add tomatoes, fry eggs and add on top of the salad.
- Serve and enjoy. You can add a sprinkling of chopped parsley on the stir-fry couscous.
Cooking with Kale is popular because of it's many health benefits. A serve of eggs provides a. Meanwhile fry onion until cooked then add sun dried tomatoes, cumin and cinnamon. Once couscous is cooked add it to the frying pan and stir to mix in with onion and spices. Cook gently until eggs are cooked.