Egg Tortilla. Super delicious and so easy – they take just minutes. The egg is cooked in a bit of butter then topped with a tortilla and covered with a pinch of cheese. Egg Tortillas make a fantastic alternative to tortillas in the traditional breakfast taco.
I'm not sure why I find it so thrilling that I can fry an egg on a tortilla. maybe it's flipping it perfectly every time or. One of the most classic and popular of all Spanish dishes, the egg and potato tortilla is, simply, iconic. It was, fittingly, the first dish I learned to make when I moved to Spain. You can cook Egg Tortilla using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg Tortilla
- Prepare 4 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 4 slices of cooked ham chopped.
- Prepare 2 of bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese grated.
- It’s 1/4 cup of spring onions chopped.
- You need 2 of tortillas.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of ketchup.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Pour eggs mixture over tortillas, lightly sprinkle with more salt if desired. Tortilla española, one of Spain's most famous and beloved national dishes, is nothing more than egg, potato, and onion cooked in olive oil. And yet, when attention is paid to the technique, it's one of the. Brush one side of the second tortilla with oil and place oiled-side up, loosely on top of the filling.
Egg Tortilla instructions
- Beat egg and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cook ham and set aside..
- In a nonstick pan pour half of the egg and put half of the toppings ham, bell pepper, spring onions and cheese..
- Spread ketchup on tortilla and top it on the egg. Flip it so the tortilla will be at the bottom..
- Remove from the pan after one minute. Fold it in half exposing the tortilla outside and slice. Cook the other half of the mixture. Enjoy!.
Extra Cheesy Egg BurritoMadeleineCB. eggs, cheese, tortilla, butter. Egg Tortilla Wrap Recipe Video: Quick tortilla wrap recipe for breakfast or evening snack. Also ideal for kid's lunch box. This egg tortilla roll is super easy to do, you can even make it with chapati. Small flour tortillas are stuffed with an exciting blend of Southwestern-style ingredients, then deep fried until golden brown.