Baked Eggs breakfast. Cook up these baked egg recipes, including baked eggs with spinach, asparagus, and prosciutto This breakfast casserole topped with runny eggs by F&W's Grace Parisi develops a terrific texture as. Meet one of the best ways to get your protein fix. Eggs beaten with milk and sour cream are baked with bell pepper, mushrooms, and green onion for a great option for serving a group at breakfast.
Create a baked egg recipe your guests will love. This recipe makes four individual servings for you and your family and Recipe: Food in Jars Breakfast Baked Eggs in Half Pint Jars. You can cook Baked Eggs breakfast using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Eggs breakfast
- You need 1 teaspoon of Butter or oil to grease your ramekin/small oven tin.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 piece of streaky bacon, or your favourite bacon.
- You need 10 g of spinach leaves.
- You need 2 tablespoons of grated vintage cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of double cream.
From baking to scrambling to poaching, there are infinite ways to transform the humble egg. Get your ultimate protein fix with these top recipes. This Quick & Easy Egg Bake Breakfast is well balanced and healthy and can be thrown together in no time! Break out the muffin tin for a full on-the-go breakfast.
Baked Eggs breakfast instructions
- Pan fry your bacon until it is crispy, but not burnt..
- While your bacon is frying, preheat your over to 180° celsius, and grease your ramekin or small oven tin with either butter or olive/vegetable oil..
- When your bacon is cooked, lay it across the bottom of your ramekin. Top with spinach leaves, pushing spinach leaves down, to pack in tight..
- Toss in your grated cheese, and then crack your eggs over the mixture. The spinach will provide a nice cushion/prevent your eggs from sinking to the bottom of the ramekin..
- Grind some salt/pepper into your eggs then top with cream. Make sure any uncovered spinach at the top of the dish gets cream on it. Any spinach not covered by cream or egg will burn..
- Bake for 8-10 mins, depending on how runny/cooked you like your eggs..
These Cheesy Baked Eggs are a great way to start the day! These cheesy baked eggs will surely have you looking forward to. Make the most of eggs with our top tasty baked eggs recipes. Whip up these easy baked eggs with a garlicky tomato sauce and serve with crusty bread for a lazy weekend brunch, or light lunch, that's. Healthy egg breakfast recipes, egg bake recipe, egg cup recipe, and more!