Parmesan Garlic Butter Chicken Pasta Bake.
You can cook Parmesan Garlic Butter Chicken Pasta Bake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parmesan Garlic Butter Chicken Pasta Bake
- Prepare 1 cup of diced chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced green bell peppers.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 box of cooked pasta of choice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of table spoon of crushed red pepper flakes (optional).
- You need 1/2 stick of butter of choice.
Parmesan Garlic Butter Chicken Pasta Bake step by step
- Boil pasta until cooked, drain in cold water and set aside..
- Pre-Heat oven to 350.
- Melt a little butter on pan, add a little bit of salt and black pepper while cooking the diced chicken until finished. Add a little olive oil and add diced green bell peppers with chicken and cook for 1-2 minutes..
- In a large pot, melt the butter on low heat and once butter is melted, add in the cooked pasta, cooked chicken, bell peppers, garlic salt and parmesan cheese. Mix ingredients and place into baking dish..
- When oven is ready, cover the dish and bake on 350 for 10-15 minutes and serve!.