Stuffed shells. Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan, smothered in a mushroom tomato sauce and baked. Stuffed Shells Pasta Recipes Tomato Main Dish Vegetarian. A favorite among American families, stuffed shells bring traditional Italian cooking to Western kitchens across the United States.
Jumbo pasta shells are stuffed with a smooth, creamy, cheesy filling flavored with fresh herbs and baked to absolute perfection. If you really want to spread the prep out over a few days, the shells can be boiled, and then tossed with a bit of vegetable oil or olive oil before cooling and refrigerating in a. These easy Stuffed Shells are perfect to throw together on a weeknight and impressive enough to serve guests. You can cook Stuffed shells using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed shells
- It’s 1.5-2 lbs of chicken.
- It’s 15 oz of cream cheese with chives.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 4 oz of parmesan cheese.
- You need 24 oz of jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of box of jumbo shells.
They're saucy, oh-so-cheesy, and loaded with a ricotta, spinach, and parmesan filling. These stuffed shells are made with cooked pasta shells, a cheesy ricotta filling, a few Italian herbs, & marinara! Tips for making ahead AND freezing! Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with Italian sausage, spinach, ricotta and Parmesan cheeses, covered with cooked tomatoes and baked.
Stuffed shells instructions
- Cook chicken in crock pot in chicken broth.
- Shred chicken.
- Melt 1 cup of shredded cheese, 4 oz of parmesan cheese, 15 oz of cream cheese with chives and 1/2 of a jar of spaghetti sauce. Then add to shredded chicken..
- Cook jumbo shells for 8 min. Then drain and rinse in cold water..
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees. Stuff shells. Put the rest of spaghetti sauce on top of the shells then top off with the rest of the shredded cheese..
- Cook for 25-30 min.
Who could resist these jumbo pasta shells brimming with cheese and spinach and baked until perfectly melted and delicious? Aren't extra cheesy foods just the best foods? These Stuffed Shells are filled with creamy ricotta, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese, baked in a simple tomato basil sauce. Mexican Stuffed Shells – Like Mother Like Daughter. Mexican stuffed shells are a delicious combination of Mexican flavors & pasta, with seasoned ground beef & gooey cheese.