Chinese Steamed Egg Pudding. Why Are Steamed Desserts Common in China? As you may know, ovens are not commonly used in Chinese cooking. Even today, home ovens are still considered a A Versatile Dessert Recipe.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Chinese Steamed Egg is a traditional recipe and one of those common ones that is actually found all over China where cuisines can be quite. You can cook Chinese Steamed Egg Pudding using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Steamed Egg Pudding
- Prepare 5 of Eggs.
- You need As needed of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare to Taste of Tempura Soy Sauce.
J In my channel, I will be teaching you guys how to make a variety kinds of food, but mostly Chinese food (since I'm. This sweet Chinese Steamed-Milk Pudding is a delicious, naturally sweet snack that can be topped with any of your favorite fruits or enjoyed as is! Another problem that is easily overlooked in the production of steamed milk pudding is the proportion of egg white in milk. Like savory steamed eggs, if properly steamed, this sweet egg pudding should have a silky texture resembling soft tofu.
Chinese Steamed Egg Pudding step by step
- Crack 5 eggs into a large bowl. Whisk the eggs..
- Add 1/4 tsp salt. Add water. Water and the egg liquid should be 1:1 ratio. Whisk till water and eggs well blended together..
- Set the bowl on a steamer. Cover the bowl with a lid to prevent vapored water dripping into the bowl. After the water is boiling, steam the eggs for 25 minutes..
- Remove the egg pudding from steamer. Add tempura soy sauce. It is ready to serve.For people who are on keto diet, you can eat directly like this..
- For toddlers, you can mix the egg pudding with white rice. To be fancy, you can even add some Japanese rice seasoning..
Steaming two ways Using low or medium heat, the pudding may result in a smooth texture, just check out the steps below for the right timing. Chinese steamed eggs or water egg is a traditional Chinese dish found all over China. Eggs are beaten to a consistency similar to that used for an omelette and then steamed. It is sometimes referred to as egg custard on menus. Chinese steamed eggs doesn't need sophisticated seasoning to impress your palate.