蛋香面线 Egg Fragrance Flour Vermicelli. A wide variety of wheat flour vermicelli options are available to you, such as certification, style, and pasta type. Cut the vermicelli into small pieces after the noodle soften. Taiwanese Orh Ah Mee Sua (蚵仔面线), a popular Street food in Taiwan – is a bowl of wheat vermicelli cooked rich bonito-flavored thickened soup.
Flour vermicelli (mee suah/面线), as its name suggests, is vermicelli (a type of noodles) that is made of wheat. The ingredients in this type of noodles are mainly wheat flour, salt and water. See Also: Birthday Mee Sua Recipe. You can have 蛋香面线 Egg Fragrance Flour Vermicelli using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 蛋香面线 Egg Fragrance Flour Vermicelli
- Prepare of 面线 Flour vermicelli.
- It’s of 鸡蛋 Egg (2-3).
- It’s of 肉碎 Minced meat (50g).
- Prepare of 洋葱 Red onion (1).
- You need of 鱼饼 Fish cake (1) – Optional.
- Prepare of 干贝 Dried scallop (2).
- It’s of 胡椒粉 Pepper powder.
- You need of 酱清 Light soy sauce.
Names Simplified Chinese: 面线 Traditional Chinese: 麵線 Mandarin Pinyin. So yes, I would still wish to cook this again, one fine day. So presenting to you my very messy looking plate of yummy mee sua vermicelli noodles that was "painstakingly cooked". See more ideas about Vermicelli recipes, Vermicelli, Recipes.
蛋香面线 Egg Fragrance Flour Vermicelli step by step
- 把鸡蛋打散，煎了备用 Beat the eggs, pan-fry and stand-by.
- 把鱼饼切薄片备用 Cut fish cakes into thin slices.
- 洋葱切细。肉碎加入一汤匙酱清和少许胡椒粉。Cut onion into slices. Add 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce and some pepper powder into minced meat.
- 锅里热油，加入洋葱。把肉碎加入锅里翻炒，加入2小碗清水。Heat oil in a pot and add onion. Stir-fry minced meat in the same pot, and add 2 small bowls of water..
- 加入干贝和鱼饼，煮滚 Add dried scallop and fish cake, cook until it boils.
- 加入面线，盖上煎蛋。小火煮3分钟 Add flour vermicelli, cover with the pan-fried egg. Cook in low heat for 3mins.
Somtimes we would just grab two tabelspoonfuls and drop & wrap in a soft flour tortilla with a few beans and some salsa on top. Vietnamese Vermicelli Bowls with Grilled Pork and Shrimp (Bun Thit Nuong) Directions: In saucepan,add water,sugar,corn flour and mix well. Turn on the flame and keep stirring until it becomes transparent,thick and glossy. Put the cornflour mixture in squeeze bottle/piping bag.