Tomatoes con Eggs. Home Recipes Eggs Chinese Tomato Egg Stir-fry. This Chinese tomato egg stir-fry is something you'll find on many Chinese home dinner tables. Tomato and egg soup is a dish from China consisting mainly of tomato and egg.
Scrambled eggs with tomatoes is a common variation of scrambled eggs. When you finish cooking the eggplant, reserved the oil. Crack boiled salted egg and cut into cubes. You can have Tomatoes con Eggs using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomatoes con Eggs
- Prepare 3 pieces of eggs.
- It’s 2 pcs of tomatoes.
- Prepare stalks of Celery.
- It’s of Spring onion.
- You need of Onion half only.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of White peper.
Tomato Eggs – A Chinese dish of stir-fried eggs and tomatoes. Tomato and egg served over rice is a Chinese staple. You can easily omit the pork to make this vegetarian. This recipe is from my mom, who grew up in Guangzhou.
Tomatoes con Eggs instructions
- Blach the tomato with hot water to remove the skin.Then slice.
- Crack the eggs and add salt and white pepper.Beat it.
- Heat pan and add.oil then stit fry onion until soft.Add in tomato and celery stalks stir fry.When the tomatoes are ready pour in egg and spring onion.Cook a little while the bottom then start to mix until cook.Served.
One popular trick is adding egg shells, or whole eggs, before planting, which Last year, I shared a tip I'd learned from successful vegetable gardeners about planting tomatoes in deep holes or in trenches. This tomato and eggs stir fry is one of it and it is so fast to make (not much of prep), very affordable i make similar to these but i do it "backwards"!.tomatoes first,green onion second and eggs last!! easy. Tomato and egg stir-fry is classic, simple and delicious. It is the dish that overseas Chinese students miss the most. The egg should be tender, wrapped with tomato juice and highlighted by a faint scallion aroma.