Ham and Egg Sandwich Batch 2. Reviews for: Photos of Ham and Egg Salad Sandwich Spread. You saved Ham and Egg Salad Sandwich Spread to your Favorites. Add egg mixture and cook, stirring, until just set, Remove eggs from heat.
This recipe first ran with the Saveur.com story Perfect Pairs: Two-Ingredient Sandwiches ». Without the egg, it is referred to as croque monsieur. The egg isn't green, but we suspect that even a certain children's book character would find this Cheesy Ham and Egg Sandwich irresistible. You can cook Ham and Egg Sandwich Batch 2 using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham and Egg Sandwich Batch 2
- Prepare 2 of boiled eggs.
- It’s 4 slices of ham luncheon meat.
- Prepare 4 slices of bread.
- You need To taste of dill weed.
- You need 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise divided.
Instead of ham and swiss, try ham, havarti and hard-boiled egg slices. This recipe would be the perfect post-Easter leftover solution! Ham and eggs is a dish combining various preparations of its main ingredients, ham and eggs. It has been described as a staple of "an old-fashioned American breakfast" and of the traditional English breakfast.
Ham and Egg Sandwich Batch 2 instructions
- Add mayonnaise to the bread slices. Half tablespoon to each. Slice the eggs into quarters. Add 4 egg slices to each sandwich..
- Add the dill weed and ham slice to sandwich and assemble sandwich. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
It is also served as a lunch and dinner dish. Making a big batch of eggs has never been easier with this one-pan oven-baked eggs recipe. Whether you are making brunch for a crowd or just want to How to Make Sheet-Pan Eggs with Spinach & Ham. Healthy Foods to Stock Up on at Costco. Great way to use up hard boiled eggs, with a little more flair than plain old egg salad.