Simple Beef Stroganoff. Reviews for: Photos of Simple Beef Stroganoff. An easy beef stroganoff recipe with tender strips of beef and mushrooms cooked in sour cream and served over noodles. Made with the best beef stroganoff sauce.
The classic Russian recipe of beef stroganoff using ground beef, onions, beef broth, and heavy cream for a rich and flavorful sauce served over egg noodles. Easy one pot Beef Stroganoff made with browned ground beef and caramlized mushrooms. Once you try this simple one pot recipe made with ground beef you'll realize this homestyle dinner doesn't. You can have Simple Beef Stroganoff using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Beef Stroganoff
- Prepare 3 lbs of ground beef (for larger families or crowds).
- Prepare of Greek seasoning to taste (or your go to seasoning).
- Prepare of Small sweet onion (diced) ready to go into the party 🎉.
- You need of Large can cream o mushroom soup or three small cans fit n active cream o mushroom.
- Prepare of Beef stock (or chick/ vegetable) whichever you have just add Enuff for fluidity.
- Prepare Cc of butter – worchestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 of small boxes of white or portobellos shrooms sliced & ready to go.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 bags of eggless egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 of dab of mustard & dab of lemon juice.
- It’s of Salt & pepper & oregano &. parsley or chives to taste or visual pleasing.
Stir in the beef and any resting juices. Transfer to ovenproof dishes, cover with aluminium foil and cook in the oven for about one and a half hours or until the meat it tender and the sauce is thick. Learn how to make Simple Beef Stroganoff. This recipe makes a simple and delicious stroganoff.
Simple Beef Stroganoff instructions
- Brown Ground beef(drain off excess grease in separate container( to throw out).
- Add said onions & mushrooms until onions are almost clear.
- After done add CC butter a smidge of mustard, worchestershire & if need be that smidge of full lemon juice,.
- Keep smooth with broth & make sure it doesn't get super thick & doesn't stick.
- Cook noodles as package instructions drain & pour into a large bowl with a few tiny dabs of cc light butter & park now stir & now pour all that party mix over the noodle plate to complete…. Top with some Parmesan & chives & parsley flakes.
- Serve with side of broccoli florets or corn, asparagus or dinner rolls…. TADA 🍽 🍷.
Cooking the noodles in the sauce is a genius move. Tender strips of beef and mushrooms are cooked in butter with shallots and fresh tarragon. Adding soured cream at the end creates the perfect creamy sauce. Served over rice, pasta or even with chips. Beef stroganoff is a fast, simple meal that can warm you up on a cold winter night.