Easy and Healthy Beetroot chicken for your valentine seasoned with Love 😍. Hai friends Happy Valentine's day,Try this beetroot sabzi and enjoy your day with loved ones. This is very simple to make it's tasty and healthy too. For Valentine's dinner, you want some nice and easy recipes, but also light and delicious!
Learn how to make beetroot paratha recipe. Beetroot paratha is very healthy and easy to make. Beetroot has lots of benefits thats why this beetroot paratha. You can cook Easy and Healthy Beetroot chicken for your valentine seasoned with Love 😍 using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy and Healthy Beetroot chicken for your valentine seasoned with Love 😍
- Prepare Chicken of 300 grams.
- It’s Beetroot of 1.
- You need Onion of 1.
- You need Tomato of 1.
- Prepare Garlic paste of 1 tsp.
- You need Ginger of 1 tsp.
- You need Green Chilli of 2.
- Prepare Turmeric of 1/2 tspn.
- You need Chilli powder of 1/2 tspn.
- Prepare Garam masala of 1/2 tspn.
- It’s Coriander of .
- It’s Salt of .
- It’s oil of .
Hiii guys, i made this raita especially from beetroot, it looks great, and make u feel to eat more, even children love to eat more beacuse of its pinkish. Beetroot adds a lovely colour to the donuts and sweetens them naturally, but I still added some sugar as These beetroot doughnuts really show the passion, love and spirit of Valentine's Day with the blood I wonder if I can use these beets to sneak some more healthy vegetables into the family's diet. Seasoned With Love😍 If you like Mexican food, you can not miss this Reseta, which is filled with love.😍 🌶CHILE FILLED WITH CHEESE🌶. in the casserole and you also put the can of puree, season to your liking with chicken consommé and salt and pepper you let it boil well and it is to your. As Sri Lankan recipe also fits into vegan, vegetarian, glutenfree and low carb diet.
Easy and Healthy Beetroot chicken for your valentine seasoned with Love 😍 step by step
- Cook chicken by adding chopped tomato,ginger garlic paste,salt,coriander turmeric chilli powder & garam masala..
- In a pan pout oil and put onion and green and saute. Now add grated beetroot and mix.cover it with a lid and cook for few minutes..
- Now add the cooked chicken,chopped coriander and mix.Tasty and easy beetroot chicken is ready to serve..
Try this healthy Sri Lankan beetroot curry and enjoy it with some rice and your favorite curries, it's also child/kid-friendly curry recipe. This is possibly the ultimate easy, healthy Valentine's Day treat! So ridiculously simple (and so much healthier, too)! A truly swoon-worthy fondue to end Your fruit bouquet will make a terrific centerpiece for your Valentine's dinner table. Plus, your sweetie will be so impressed that you made it yourself.