Chicken Quesadillas. For our chicken quesadillas, we use a combination of Monterey jack and cheddar. But you can substitute any melty cheese you prefer. Our biggest piece of advice: Don't worry about cheese spilling.
Easy Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas that are a crowd favorite. These easy, cheesy Chicken Quesadillas are a crowd favorite. They are not only filled with cheese and chicken, but a delicious. You can cook Chicken Quesadillas using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Quesadillas
- It’s 350 gm of chicken meat (cut into thin strips).
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of medium bell pepper (cut into thin, small pieces).
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of spring onion.
- Prepare 1 of hot pepper (sliced).
- Prepare 150 gm of cheese (any type to melt in the oven) (cut to pieces).
- You need 1 pack of corn flour tortilla wraps (6-8 wraps).
Best Chicken Quesadilla Recipe- Hands Down. When we think of comfort food, we turn straight to melted cheese, every time. And what better vehicle for melted cheese is there than the humble baked. This chicken quesadilla recipe stuffed with monterey jack and cheddar cheese is just the appetizer for a Cinco de Mayo party or any celebration coming up.
Chicken Quesadillas step by step
- Preheat oven to 200°c. Prepare the wraps on baking tray. This is what I used..
- Melt butter in a large skillet and cook the first 5 ingredients on medium flame..
- When chicken is cooked, add tomato sauce and cook until the gravy thickens before adding spring onion..
- Spoon the cooked ingredients on tortillas, add cheese and hot pepper slices, and fold in half..
- Bake in oven for 5-7 minutes, depending how crispy you want the wraps to be. You can either serve them like that, or cut to bite size pieces..
This is the Best Chicken Quesadilla Recipe EVER! Quesadillas are a ridiculously uncomplicated dish: tortillas stuffed with cheese and whatever else your heart desires, pan fried until the interior is melted. Chicken Quesadillas are absolutely a go-to recipe in our household, but while I've made them on my show (and have posted different variations of quesadillas here through the years), I just realized. Easy homemade recipe for Chicken Quesadilla. These easy, budget-friendly chicken quesadillas make a quick lunch for two or a simple party snack and are a great way to use up leftover roast chicken.