Andhra Chicken fry< another simple one>. Andhra Chicken Fry is a mouth watering dish that would bowl you out with spicy and tangy flavours. Cook this amazing flavoured dish for your loved ones. Do share your experience with me here in comment section.
Chicken can be stir fried in various ways but this andhra style fry is definitely close to me because of its spicy taste and the flavor which brings out due to the different spices that go into making it. The spices that go into making this fry are quite common and are the usual indian spices and I have made. Andhra Chicken Fry recipe is another chicken dish from the South Indian cuisine. You can cook Andhra Chicken fry< another simple one> using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Andhra Chicken fry< another simple one>
- You need 4 of chicken breast, cut into medium to small pieces.
- You need 2 of medium size onions, sliced finely.
- It’s 2-3 of green chillies, according to ur spice level.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 springs of Of curry leaves.
- You need of marination:.
- It’s 1 of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chili powder: depending upon ur spice level, less/more.
- You need 2 tbsp of garam masala powder, store bought.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Salt.
Kodi means chicken and vepudu means fry and hence the other name for andhra chicken fry recipe is kodi vepudu. The spices are first dry roasted and then ground with other ingredients. Andhra style chicken fry is a popular chicken dish made in Andhra style. You can also learn how to bring this Andhra dish right into your kitchen and how to make it with our simple recipe guide.
Andhra Chicken fry< another simple one> instructions
- Marinate the chicken with the above mentioned marination section spices for about 1-2hrs..
- In a pan, heat oil on medium heat, fry the onions with split green chilies until slightly golden brown. Add ginger garlic paste and dry for another 2 mins..
- Add the marinated chicken to the pan and mix well on high heat..
- Keep cooking and mixing once a 5 mins until the water is evaporated for the chicken.
- Once the chicken is well cooked an dthe onions are browned, add the curry leaves.
- Mix well and cook for another 2-3mins and turn off the heat..
- Bon appetite. Goes well with plain rice and slice of lime on the side. Or even as an appetizer..
Take out just the chicken pieces without gravy and fry till golden brown. Chicken is the first meat I have eaten as a child. I bet every vegetarian turned non-vegetarian out there claims the same. There could be many variations to this dish based on different regions in India. Now, in the same pan add chicken pieces, when chicken turns slightly tender add garam masala powder, red chili powder Street food biryani fried rice is simple to make within no time and delicious in taste to.