Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo. This chicken tortellini Alfredo recipe is a hearty, cheesy, and comforting weeknight meal! Alfredo sauce is simply a mix of butter, cream, and parmesan cheese. I always like to liven it up a bit so I add in a bit of garlic and some lemon juice just to prevent.
Add cheese tortellini and spinach to slow cooker; stir. Easy Garlic Alfredo Tortellini – So simple, so easy, and just amazingly creamy. So simple, so easy, and just amazingly creamy. You can have Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo
- Prepare of Chicken.
- You need 8 oz of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Blues Hog Dry Rub Seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter, Unsalted.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Onion, diced.
- It’s 4 Branches of Cilantro, destemmed and chopped.
- It’s of Tortellini Alfredo.
- You need 8 oz of Three Cheese Tortellini.
- It’s 12 oz of Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of GroundPepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
Three-cheese tortellini are smothered in a homemade alfredo sauce. Chicken Tortellini Alfredo with homemade Alfredo sauce. Put it together with fresh vegetables, chicken and cheese tortellini. Chicken Alfredo Tortellini Video: Dave and I raised five kids.
Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo instructions
- Slice 8oz Chicken Breast in half longways, pat both sides with towel to remove excess juices. Season with dry rub seasoning. Heat skillet medium high with butter as heats up. Add chicken and don’t touch. Let it sear approx 6-8 minutes. Turn over and continue to sear. Baste with butter sauce. Continue to sear until chicken is tender or 120° in center. Meanwhile add diced 3/4 of diced onion and half the cilantro and sauté with chicken. Remove chicken and let rest in aluminum foil to maintain heat..
- In a sauce pan, add water and salt to a boil and add in tortellini. Stir immediately. Continue to lightly boil for about 2min. Drain..
- In skillet on low heat, add in Alfredo sauce, pepper, and Cayenne Pepper. Stir occasionally until hot and add tortellini and remaining onion and cilantro. Continue to stir until lightly boils..
- Remove chicken, and sautéed onion/cilantro from foil, slice chicken..
- Plate Tortellini Alfredo and top with slices of chicken and sauté mix..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Large quick dinner recipes were our family mainstay. Store-bought tortellini are the star of this quick and creamy weeknight meal. Chicken Alfredo Tortellini Soup is like a chicken Alfredo recipe with vegetables in a creamy soup. Make this recipe for a comforting meal. It's one of our most popular soup recipes.