Buffalo chicken quesadilla. Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas loaded with rotisserie chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch, and lots of cheese. These Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas will give you the bold flavors of buffalo chicken wings with gooey melted cheese, all packed in a quesadilla! Buffalo chicken quesadilla slow cooker is super easy!
Homemade Buffalo chicken quesadillas is an easy way to serve up a quick dinner with a lot of flavor! Buffalo chicken quesadillas are the best way to use buffalo sauce. Working one at a time, transfer a quesadilla to the skillet. You can cook Buffalo chicken quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken quesadilla
- You need 3 cups of cooked chicken shredded.
- You need 1 cup of Franks Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 6 of burrito size flour tortillas.
- You need 2 cups of Shredded Mozzarella.
Enjoy our Chicken Quesadilla Appetizer when you order online from Buffalo Wild Wings®, the ultimate place to get together with your friends, watch sports, drink beer, and eat wings. Bold buffalo chicken wing flavor, two different types of ooey, gooey cheeses are stuffed into these irresistible Extra Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas. Trust me, you want to make a batch of these. Reviews for: Photos of Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas.
Buffalo chicken quesadilla step by step
- In a large pot combine cooked chicken, hot buffalo sauce and ranch dressing and cream cheese. Stir until heated through and melted. Spoon mixture onto flour tortilla. Top with mozzarella cheese. Fold in half. Cook on a heated griddle for a few minutes utnil it begins to brown. Flip. Continue until all the quesadillas are prepared..
- I grilled mine(can air fry them).
- And used the ninja foodie for everything.
- I didnt want to make all of it buffalo, I set some aside before making it hot..
Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. StarKist Chicken Creations Buffalo Style adds just the right amount of spice to make your quesadillas perfect. Once heated, put the quesadilla on the bottom plate and close. Super easy, fast, and tasty. and a great way to get the hot wing flavor without all the work. Next time we're crumbling some blue.