Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce. On todays cook with me, we are cooking fajita style chicken quesadillas with taco bell's homemade special sauce! I used chicken breast rather than steak. Grilled them on a quesadilla maker.
I prefer my set it and almost forget it Oven Baked. Here, classic chicken fajitas are transformed into a delicious, kid-friendly quesadilla. Reinvent your boring quesadilla with a grown-up spin! You can have Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce
- It’s of Fajita sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato ketchup,.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red chilli powder,.
- You need 1 tsp of salt,.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar,.
- It’s 1 tsp of white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cabbage sliced,.
- You need 1 of onion sliced,.
- It’s 1 of green capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of yellow capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of green capsicum.
- It’s 2 cup of boneless chicken cut into small cubes,.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Chicken marinate.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fajita sauce,.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic and chilli paste.
- You need 1 tsp of salt).
- You need as required of Mayonnaise,.
- You need as required of homemade TORTILLA.
- It’s As needed of Cheddar cheese or you can use mozzarella.
Flour tortillas get filled with chicken, fajita veggies and pepper Jack for a melty weeknight dinner the whole family will love. Chicken Quesadillas with sautéed onions, green peppers, seasoned chicken, and melted cheese in a crispy tortilla. I do love fajitas, but the servings are generally just too large. But put that in a cheesy quesadilla, and you have a great dish.
Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce instructions
- Take a pan add in all the above fajita sauce ingredients in the brackets now heat the pan and keep stirring till all combined well.remove off the flame.(pic 2)sauce ready.slice up the vegetables (pic3).
- Now marinate the chicken with salt,ginger,garlic and chilli paste.now add 3 tbsn of prepared fajita sauce.mix well and marinate for 5 to 10 mins.
- Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a pan and add in the vegetable (exceptcabbage) then add salt and pepper,toss it up and remove.now same pan add 2 tbsn olive oil add in the chicken.
- Now cook chicken till done and has absorbed all the spice.now use home cooked tortillas.now apply some mayonnaise to tortilla then fill half section with cabbage,chicken and stir fried vegetables.
- Now lastly add cheddar cheese and now cover it halfway(pic1),now apply oil to the pan and roast till crispy and golden colour(pic3).keep apply oil..
- Serve hot with the prepared fajita sauce and chilli mayonnaise. Do make and enjoy.
It is not a hard recipe, and it uses common pantry ingredients. Cheesy Chicken Quesadilla PieThe Spiffy Cookie. Spicy, smokey, flavorful fajita chicken with caramelized bell peppers and onions. Add some fresh avocado, sour-cream, lime and cilantro and don't To make the mixture, cook chicken breasts, bell peppers, onion, and tomatoes in fajita spices. Then to make the quesadillas, fill a tortilla with cheese.