Tuna and Tofu Gratin. A mixture of bonito flakes and nori seaweed, miso paste, flour. Combine tuna, pepper, onion, pimiento and mayonnaise. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and cheese.
Tuna Tofu Patties are golden with a crisp surface, and super tender and light (thanks to the tofu). They are best hot from the pan.especially if you manage to get a beautiful, deep brown crust on them! Tofu is protein-rich, tofu is filling, tofu is practically fat free and cholesterol free. You can cook Tuna and Tofu Gratin using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna and Tofu Gratin
- You need 1 block of Tofu.
- It’s 1 can of ☆Canned tuna.
- You need 1 of ☆Cheese.
- It’s 1 dash of bit less than 3 tablespoons ☆Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of ☆Pepper.
- You need 1 of Parsley (for garnish).
But even if tofu weren't so healthy (in Tofu, however, is neutral in taste. Since the canned tuna I used was already not very tasty, adding another neutral-tasting ingredient to it doesn't sound very smart, does it? The tofu and kimchi give this gratin lot of volume! Remove the tuna from the grill.
Tuna and Tofu Gratin instructions
- Drain the excess water from the tofu!.
- Cut the tofu into 6 even pieces, and arrange in the gratin dish! You don't have to cut it..
- Add the ☆ ingredients into a bowl, and mix..
- Spread the Step 3 mixture onto Step 2, top with pizza cheese, garnish with parsley, and bake! That's it!.
Heat the oil in a deep cooking pot. Once the oil is hot, deep fry the tofu (two pieces at a time) until the color turns golden brown. How can you deny yourself this rich and succulent dish with How can you deny yourself this rich and succulent dish with tuna and manchego cheese. You can substitute mild cheddar, Colby or mozzarella cheese. Tokwa and Tuna is an appetizer dish composed of fried extra firm tofu and grilled ahi tuna.