Easy! Lasagna-Style Potatoes and Meat Sauce au Gratin. If you came here to find a full recipe for this magical potato gratin. Then look elsewhere because I don't, if ever, measure anything. Curious about how to make lasagna?
This Lasagna With Meat Sauce is the Ultimate Comfort Food. We call for no-boil noodles for this popular lasagna dish — they're a real time-saver. Enjoy this delicious vegetables lasagna Mexican recipe! You can have Easy! Lasagna-Style Potatoes and Meat Sauce au Gratin using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy! Lasagna-Style Potatoes and Meat Sauce au Gratin
- You need 80 grams of Ground beef.
- Prepare 2 medium of Potatoes.
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- You need 1/5 of Carrot.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tomato purée.
- You need 1/2 of Consommé soup stock cubes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Pizza cheese.
- You need 1 dash of Panko.
Season the potatoes with salt and pepper, tossing them to make sure they're coated evenly. Press a layer of potatoes evenly into the bottom of a greased, square baking pan. Used regular lasagna fillings instead of ham and cheese. Designed for safe swallowing; Easy to prepare; Nutritious and delicious.
Easy! Lasagna-Style Potatoes and Meat Sauce au Gratin instructions
- Cut the potatoes into 5 mm wide round slices, and microwave for 3-4 minutes. Mince the onion and carrot..
- Heat the olive oil in a pot, and stir-fry the onion, carrot, and ground meat over low heat. Season with salt and pepper..
- When they are cooked through, add the ketchup, tomato purée, 50 ml of water, and consommé soup stock cube, and bring to a boil..
- Arrange the potatoes into a heatproof dish..
- Pour the meat sauce on top. Starting with potatoes, repeat layers once..
- Top with cheese and panko..
- Bake in an oven for 2-3 minutes. When the cheese is browned, it's done..
Au gratin potatoes are one of the greatest casseroles of all time. Tender, fluffy potatoes are bathed in a rich and creamy cheese sauce, then baked in a hot oven until bubbly and crisp. I'd dare to say au gratin potatoes are better than even the best mashed potatoes — and they're easier, too. While the sauce simmers, prepare and cook whatever vegetables you'll be using — I used a mix of grilled Arrange a final layer of lasagna sheets over the top, spread with the remaining ricotta sauce, and sprinkle with the parmesan. This lasagna is made using potatoes in place of noodles.