Beef Vegetable Soup.
You can cook Beef Vegetable Soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Vegetable Soup
- You need 1 quart of bottle of campbell tomato soup.
- You need 1 can of green beans.
- You need 1 can of beef broth.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chopped carrots.
- It’s 2 of or 3 small cut up potatoes.
- Prepare 1 small of onion.
- It’s 1 lb of pot roast.
- You need 1 of garlic salt.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
Beef Vegetable Soup instructions
- season the pot roast with salt, pepper, season salt, garlic salt. bake pot roast @ 350°F for about an hour 1/2 or til tender soft done all the way..
- cut up onions & potatoes & carrots..
- after the pot roast Is done. Get a large pot put in the tomatoes juice & the beef broth. then add all ingredients in (corn,green beans, carrots, potatoes,onions).
- cut al the fat off the pot roast. cut up.pot roast into cubes. after u cut em.all up. put em. in the pot..
- Cook for about 2 1/2 hours or less till the carotts & potatoes are soft & tender. u cook em on between medium -low heat. once its start boiling put on low heat 1-3. keep stirring every once awhile til its done..
- add little bit of garlic salt, salt, pepper. add however much u want. sometime I add little bit of season salt..