Almond milk rice pudding.
You can have Almond milk rice pudding using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Almond milk rice pudding
- You need 1 1/2 cup of rice- Jasmine or Basmati.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Sugar- I use monk fruit sugar.
- You need 1 of Vanilla bean, seeded and scraped or you can use 1 tsp pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 7 cup of Vanilla Almond milk, sweetened or unsweetened.
- You need 1 pinch of of salt.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon to taste.
Almond milk rice pudding step by step
- Rinse rise with water. Add rice to a saucepan. Add sugar, vanilla bean pod or extract, salt and 1c of Almond milk..
- Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until the milk is absorbed, about 5 minutes or so. Gradually add 5 more cups of almond milk, about 1/2c at a time. Let the milk absorb before adding more..
- After 25 minutes, the rice pudding will be thick and creamy..
- Let cool and stir in the last cup of milk. Remove vanilla bean and spoon into a glass. Top with cinnamon and then stir it in. Enjoy warm or cold! ;).