Baked Mac & Cheese with Butternut Squash.
You can cook Baked Mac & Cheese with Butternut Squash using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Mac & Cheese with Butternut Squash
- You need 1 box of GF pasta.
- You need 4 Cups of Roasted Butternut Squash pureed.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of White Rice Flour.
- Prepare 1 of Poblano Pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 Clove of Garlic minced.
- It’s 2 Cups of Butter Milk.
- You need 1 Tsp of Ground Mustard Powder.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Chopped Dehydrated Onion.
- It’s 1 Dash of No-Salt Organic Seasoning (Costco brand).
- You need 1 Dash of Adobe Seasoning.
- Prepare 3 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Baked Mac & Cheese with Butternut Squash step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In large pan heat 2 tbsp oil and soften the poblano and garlic..
- Whisk in the flour along with the spices. Cook until the raw taste from the flour is gone, about 15 minutes whisking periodically..
- Slowly whisk in the butter milk and allow to thicken slightly..
- Once the mixture is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon start whisking in the squash and 3.5 cups of the cheddar cheese..
- After the cheese and squash are incorporated stir in cooked pasta..
- Pour the mixture into a greased baking dish cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes..
- After 20 minutes remove then top with remaining cheddar and parmesan. Bake uncovered for about 8 minutes, just enough to set and lightly brown the top..
- Allow to cool and dig in!.