Easy 5-ingredient Carbonara. We are making Carbonara with thick sliced bacon. Basta meron ka ng mga ingredients na to. Humble ingredients—eggs, noodles, cheese, and pork—combine to create glossy, glorious pasta carbonara.
Cook the Spaghetti in a large pot of salted boiling water, as per instructions on the box. Unlike pasta dishes that get their luxurious texture from heavy cream, carbonara gets its rich and creamy consistency from the addition of eggs. Carbonara – an easy Italian pasta made with your average breakfast ingredients. You can have Easy 5-ingredient Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy 5-ingredient Carbonara
- It’s 8 oz of spaghetti.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 4 slice of bacon, diced.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped.
Italian, Pastas, Cheese, Pancetta, Pasta, Dinner, Easy, Quick, Main Course. Note: The information shown is Edamam's estimate based on available ingredients and preparation. I've learned to cook this easy Carbonara recipe after I finished college and moved away from home to work in the big city (Manila). It is very easy and requires really the most basic ingredients.
Easy 5-ingredient Carbonara step by step
- Cook spaghetti as instructed on its package. Reserve pasta water..
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and Parmesan cheese. Set aside..
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Reserve excess fat..
- Stir in garlic until fragrant. Reduce heat to low..
- Working quickly, stir in egg cheese mixture and gently toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Add reserved pasta water one tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached..
- Serve immediately. Garnish with parsley if desired..
The most important is the bacon which gives the sauce it savory-rich flavor. All Reviews for Easy Pea & Spinach Carbonara. Very easy to make and had great flavor. I cut my chicken before cooking just to save myself a step later. Spaghetti coated in a thick and creamy egg sauce with bacon and parmesan cheese.