Jello Applesauce Bars.
You can cook Jello Applesauce Bars using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jello Applesauce Bars
- You need 1 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 2 packages of Cherry or Raspberry Jello ( 3 oz. each ).
- It’s 2 cup of Applesauce, chilled.
- Prepare 1 of whipped cream.
Jello Applesauce Bars instructions
- Add boiling water to jello mixes in bowl. Stir until completely dissolved..
- Stir in applesauce..
- Lightly spray 8" square dish with cooking spray. Pour in jello / applesauce mixture..
- Refrigerate for at least four hours or until firm. ( I usually let it set up over night ) Serve with whipped cream if desired. Enjoy : ).