Not Fried Ice Cream. I found a recipe to make ICE CREAM that looks like FRIED CHICKEN?! Chef Cynthia Wong from Life Raft Treats created the Not Fried Chicken Ice Cream Bar and. Fried ice cream is a dessert made from a breaded scoop of ice cream that is quickly deep-fried, creating a warm, crispy shell around the still-cold ice cream.
You can also store your "fried" ice cream in the an airtight container in the freezer for up to a week. Don't add the toppings until you're ready to eat, though! If you love crispy fried ice cream but don't love the greasy mess that accompanies it, this no-fry fried ice cream is for you. You can have Not Fried Ice Cream using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Not Fried Ice Cream
- You need 1 of scoop vanilla ice cream(I used chocolate, vanilla swirl).
- Prepare 1 of crushed Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.
- You need 1 of chocolate syrup.
- You need 1 of caramel syrup.
- It’s 1 of whipped cream.
- You need 1 of maraschino cherries.
Achieve a fried look and feel by rolling your ice cream in a sweet, crunchy cereal mixture. This quick, Mexican-inspired dessert is almost as much fun to make as it is to eat. Easy recipe to make no-fry fried ice cream. I mean, frying ice cream is bound to get frustrating, what with the melting and and all.
Not Fried Ice Cream instructions
- Crush cereal in zip top bag. Dump onto paper plate.
- Get one good scoop of ice cream and roll it in crushed cereal. Place in bowl.
- Top with chocolate syrup, Carmel syrup, whipped cream, then a cherry.
So when I came across the idea for a Fried Ice Cream Cake (that isn't I used butter pecan ice cream for my cake, which I think helps give it that nutty, fried flavor. But most fried ice cream is made with vanilla, so you. Learn to make this delicious "Fried" ice cream at home – it's one of the easiest and most delicious dessert treats you can make! I've never had honest to goodness fried ice cream, but my mother has and raves about it. Good news is, she raves about my unfried fried ice cream just as much!