Baked Alle Verdure.
You can cook Baked Alle Verdure using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Alle Verdure
- It’s 250 gms of pasta (any which you like).
- Prepare 50 gms of broccoli.
- Prepare 50 gms of bell pepper (green, yellow, red).
- You need 1 of medium size onion.
- You need 4-5 of ripe tomatoes (hybrid).
- It’s 10-15 of basil (fresh or dry).
- Prepare Few of Parsley (fresh or dry).
- Prepare As per taste of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need As required of Parmesan cheese.
- You need As required of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need As required of Regular olive oil (for finishing can use extra virgin olive oil).
Baked Alle Verdure step by step
- First, blanch your tomatoes and blend it to puree after removing the skin..
- For veggies dice it to medium-sized (depends on you totally ☺️)..
- Take a pan add some olive oil and saute your diced veggies on high flame, after 3-4 minutes add onion petals (i use petals of onions instead of dicing it), after that take all out in a bowl or plate to rest..
- In the same pan add some oil and a bit butter, add chopped garlic and chilli flakes..
- Once the garlic starts to cook add chilli flakes and then add blanched tomato puree (u can use readymade pasta sauce or ragu but I prefer fresh ingredients it tastes better..
- Add salt, black pepper and basil leaves(chopped) with a dash of water and cover it for 8-10 minutes until the raw smell of tomatoes is gone..
- Make sure the consistency of the sauce should be thick not sloppy like water..
- Add the sauted veggies into the sauce..
- Add boiled pasta, assemble them together into a baking tray..
- Cover it first with parmesan cheese (a healthy amount) and then you can use mozzarella or even cheese of Britannia will do, even Amul cheese also do..
- The bake it into a convection oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius. then sprinkle parsley and drizzle some of extra virgin olive oil and viola!!!! Magnifico dish is ready.