Cherry Chip Cookie bars. Cookie bar recipes are some of my favorite recipes to create! I found the most delicious cherry chips that made the BEST cookie bars ever. Soft yet buttery crisp with the "cherries and cream" flavors going on.
These Chocolate Chip Cherry Oatmeal Cookie Bars – or barkies, if you will – satisfied my cookie fix like you would't believe. Plus, they make the perfect ice cream sandwiches, too! These cookie bars are made with white chocolate chips and cherries, then topped with drizzles of white and dark chocolate. You can cook Cherry Chip Cookie bars using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cherry Chip Cookie bars
- You need 1 box of cherry chip cake mix.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 box of hersheys white chocolate pudding.
- You need 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped maraschino cherries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegtable oil.
No-fuss baking and a lot of chocolate. Take the chocolate-cherry combo to the max with these decadent bars, both filled and topped with the delicious pairing. See more ideas about cherry cookies, baking recipes cookies, chocolate cookie recipes. Chocolate Chip Bar Cookies: ingredients, directions, and a special baking tip from The Elf to make this quick and easy cookie.
Cherry Chip Cookie bars instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- spray a 9×13 baking pan set aside..
- add cake mix, dry pudding, eggs, water & oil together mix well.add in cherries and chips will be super thick. add to baking pan you can *sprinkle more chips on top if you like. bake 25-30. minutes..
If you think these Chocolate Chip Cherry Oatmeal Bars look good, just wait till you TASTE them! Scott commented recently, "These just might be one of my favorite desserts, ever!" It's been fun to see a similar reaction with everyone who tries them. These soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie bars are beyond easy to make and full of chocolatey goodness with nice notes of brown sugar, vanilla, and salt. Easy to make and easy to devour – lemon bars, date bars, chocolate chip cookie bars, peanut butter bars, and more. Amazing bar cookies with oatmeal, chocolate chips and caramel ice cream topping all layered to create THE BEST Bar cookie around.