Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti. Whole Wheat Chocolate Almond Biscotti – Garlic Girl. If I could make and eat homemade biscotti everyday, I would. I just love them and all their This whole wheat cranberry pecan version is my favorite biscotti variation yet!
I've been working on a new recipe development project for Starbucks and have I like to think using whole wheat flour makes these cookies almost healthy…like a salad. Plus, they are virtually fat-free with no added butter or oil. Easy and festive whole wheat vegan biscotti with cranberries and pistachios. You can have Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter melted.
- You need 1 tbsp of apple sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced dried apricots.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped dried cranberries.
Why have I not made biscotti before?? I whipped up a batch of Whole Wheat Cranberry Pistachio Vegan Biscotti for a holiday party last weekend and I can't wait to get in the kitchen and make more flavors. These are based on the classic biscotti de Prato, but they are much less sweet and made with whole wheat flour and almond flour. Biscotti Spelt with Almond, Orange and Cranberries (and chocolate)Ananás e Hortelã. butter, cardamom powder, eggs, spelt flour, dried cranberries and.
Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F..
- Combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl..
- In a separate small bowl whisk together the egg, maple syrup, butter, and apple sauce..
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and mixture thoroughly until a wet dough forms..
- Stir in the apricots and cranberries..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Form the dough into a 12'' by 4'' log and place it in the middle of the baking sheet. As the dough is wet, it will be easier if you partially make this log first in your hands before placing it on the baking sheet. Then press it into the correct dimensions..
- Bake for 20 minutes then cool on a baking rack for 10..
- Slice the log into 1/3'' slices and lay them face up on the baking sheet. Bake for another 6 minutes then flip and bake again for 6 minutes..
Cranberry Whole Wheat Scones. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Apricot and cranberry biscotti will also make a lovely Christmas present. Package in cellophane bags or tissue paper-lined gift boxes and tie with ribbon. For a twist buy a special mug or coffee cup and present the biscotti inside. For an extra special present give the biscuits with either a packet of good. 'enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid) Our Cranberry Pistachio Biscottini is the perfect Italian treasure.