Easy Gratin Cups Made In A Toaster Oven (for lunchboxes).
You can have Easy Gratin Cups Made In A Toaster Oven (for lunchboxes) using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Gratin Cups Made In A Toaster Oven (for lunchboxes)
- You need of ■ Added ingredients of your choice – this is what I used this time:.
- You need 10 grams of ■ Macaroni.
- Prepare 1/4 of ■ Fish sausage.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of plus Cake flour.
- Prepare 4 of to 5 tablespoons Milk.
- It’s 1 of as much (to taste) Melting type cheese (or non-melting type).
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Soup stock granules.
Easy Gratin Cups Made In A Toaster Oven (for lunchboxes) instructions
- Boil the macaroni following package instructions..
- Drain the macaroni, and mix it with the cut up fish sausage, cake flour and soup stock granules. Add a little salt and pepper to taste..
- Put the mixed ingredients in aluminium cups, top with a 1/2 teaspoon each of butter, and put in 2 to 2 1/2 tablespoons each of milk..
- Top with cheese, and bake in a toaster oven for about 10 minutes. When the milk is bubbling they are done..
- If you don't want the cheese to get burned, put it on halfway through the cooking process, or add it lastly and let it melt with residual heat..
- If you think it's too loose and liquid after cooking, add more cheese and it will be fine. Bake the cups on a baking sheet since they boil over sometimes..
- I used No. 8-sized aluminium cups this time..
- This version is made with peeled shrimp and green beans, although they're a bit hard to see..
- I used frozen seafood mix only in this version. It's on the bottom of the left side box..
- This is an imitation of a certain brand of frozen gratin cups. I still can't get the same soft texture though..