Easy Tasty Sweet Potato Au Gratin.
You can cook Easy Tasty Sweet Potato Au Gratin using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Tasty Sweet Potato Au Gratin
- It’s 150 grams of net weight Sweet potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 2 of to 3 slices Bacon.
- You need 20 grams of Butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 of Pizza cheese.
- You need 1 of Salt, pepper, panko, parsley.
Easy Tasty Sweet Potato Au Gratin step by step
- Peel the sweet potatoes and slice. Soak in water for 10 minutes. Transfer onto a heatproof dish and microwave for 3 minutes. Mash them..
- Slice the onion thinly as if you're cutting its fiber. Chop the bacon into 1cm wide pieces..
- Heat and melt butter in a pot. Add the onion and bacon from step 2. Stir-fry over medium heat until the onions are soft..
- When the onions are soft, add flour and mix until it's no longer floury. Add milk in small batches and spread..
- Add the sweet potatoes from Step 1. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer onto a container which can be heated in a toaster oven..
- Top with cheese, panko, and parsley. Bake in a toaster oven until golden brown and enjoy..
- Natsuatsumama-chan made a variation with macaroni..