Easy Sweet Potato Gratin. Thinly sliced sweet potatoes are baked in a maple cream sauce and topped with caramelized onions creating a rich side dish for the holiday season. Easy Sweet Potato Gratin. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This recipe takes the humble sweet potato to new heights.
The recipe is a Yummly original created by Sara Mellas. MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area. Ingredients include onion, sweet potatoes and Parmesan cheese. You can have Easy Sweet Potato Gratin using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Sweet Potato Gratin
- Prepare 1 medium of Sweet potato.
- Prepare 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- You need 3 of sheets Easy melting cheese (or pizza cheese).
Repeat with the remaining potatoes, cheese, sauce and top with the reserved onions. Move out the way, mashed potatoes. Of all the ways to make potatoes, au gratin may be our favorite. Maybe it's the gruyere, or the Parm, or the fact that they just turn out so gooey and cheesy, but they really are the ultimate fancy-ish comfort food.
Easy Sweet Potato Gratin step by step
- Wash the sweet potato carefully, wrap with plastic wrap with the skin on, and microwave..
- If the sweet potato is thick, cut in half lengthwise, or cut into 4 pieces, then microwave..
- Cut the sweet potato into 5 mm thick round slices..
- Place them in a gratin or casserole dish. Pour over the heavy cream and sprinkle on the salt. Tear the cheese and sprinkle on top..
- Bake in a oven for about 10 minutes. When the cheese is melted, and the heavy cream starts bubbling, it's done..
- It's also delicious to cook with potatoes instead of sweet potatoes.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145025-quick-and-easy-potato-gratin.
Layers of sweet potatoes, russet potatoes, cream, and Gruyere cheese make up this outstanding side dish. A delicious sweet potato gratin casserole with Gruyere cheese, very similar to classic scalloped potatoes. You build this gratin by piling on four layers of sliced sweet potatoes with salt, pepper, fresh thyme and Gruyère cheese between each layer. Easy sweet potato dauphinoise or sweet potatoes au gratin with Parmesan and lots of spices, a comforting side dish or light main meal for any time of the I adore sweet potatoes! Honestly, they are for me one of the most comforting vegetables out there, so soft and tender, sweet, and delicious!