Easy and Delicious Macaroni Au Gratin. This is a great simple macaroni and cheese dish! It was not bland unlike some unsuccessful cooks claim.it was easy and delicious. This week's Recipe is Macaroni Au Gratin ( Baked Macaroni And Cheese).
One of our testers actually received a round of applause from her family after serving this elegant riff on macaroni and cheese—the first time that. I have so many different ways of making Macaroni au Gratin. But this recipe here is not complicated at all. You can cook Easy and Delicious Macaroni Au Gratin using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy and Delicious Macaroni Au Gratin
- It’s 150 grams of Chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 20 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 400 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Chicken stock powder.
- Prepare 60 grams of Macaroni.
- You need 2 slice of Melting sliced cheese.
- It’s 1 of Parmesan cheese (or other grated cheese).
- It’s 1 of Parsley (for garnish).
It was created as a no fuss, I am hungry now necessity, but not in the mood for plain ole macaroni and cheese. Gratin originated from French macaroni au gratin, but today it is eaten widely at restaurants and home in Japan. While making Macaroni Gratin is not as easy as having the frozen one, still it is quite simple to make it at home. Baking gratin in individual dishes is the Japanese style since Japanese.
Easy and Delicious Macaroni Au Gratin step by step
- Preparation: Cut the chicken into 1 cm cubes, and thinly slice the onion..
- Stir-frying the ingredients: Melt the butter, and stir-fry the chicken and onion over medium heat. Turn off the heat when the onion becomes soft and wilted. Add the flour, and mix well..
- Making the white sauce: Once the flour is blended in well, add the milk, chicken stock powder, macaroni, and simmer until the sauce is thickened over medium heat..
- Transfer the mixture into a heatproof gratin dish. Place one slice of melting sliced cheese on top, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and bake in the oven..
- Garnishing: When the cheese has browned, remove the dish from the oven. Sprinkle with parsley if you like, and you're done..
Classic macaroni cheese, with the addition of bacon and mushrooms, for winter comfort food that's cheap to make and a real pleasure to eat. Learn how to make Macaroni au Gratin. For an easy supper that you can depend on, we picked out some of our tried-and-true favorites that have gotten us through even the busiest of days. Out of the hot oven comes this freshly-baked Haitian delicacy: Macaroni au Gratin. This comfort food goes well with just about anything.