Super Easy, Eggplant Gratin.
You can cook Super Easy, Eggplant Gratin using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Easy, Eggplant Gratin
- Prepare 4 of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- Prepare 1 can of or 1 bag Meat Sauce.
- You need 1 of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
Super Easy, Eggplant Gratin step by step
- Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise and then slice into roughly 1 cm pieces..
- Fry the eggplant until it's lightly browned using vegetable oil..
- Into a gratin dish, layer the meat sauce and eggplant on top of each other in that order 2 to 3 times. Make sure meat sauce is on the top layer..
- Add mayonnaise on top of the meat sauce and cook in an oven until it is browned. Then you're done..