multi meat chili.
You can have multi meat chili using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of multi meat chili
- Prepare 3 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 lb of smoked sausage.
- It’s 1/4 lb of bacon chopped.
- You need 3 can of dark red kidney beans fifteen ounce each.
- You need 2 can of light red kidney beans fifteen ounces each.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans fifteen ounces.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato puree 29 ounces.
- It’s 2 can of tomato sauce fifteen ounces each.
- You need 1 can of tomato paste twelve ounce.
- Prepare 3 medium of bell pepper choped red yellow green all three colors.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion chopped.
- You need 4 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of worchestershire sauce.
- You need 2 1/3 lb of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
multi meat chili step by step
- cook the bacon , sausage, peppers and onions in a pan add 1 teaspoon of salt , onion powder, and garlic.
- add chicken to the peppers onions sausage bacon simmer 7 minutes have chicken shredded.
- brown the sirloin, add beans , tomato sauce and puree add remaining spices let cook 15 minutes add tomato paste.
- add sugar to sauce this is where I dipped my daughters chili out.
- then I added peppers onions sausage chicken and bacon.
- let simmer 7 minutes.