Easy Peasy Shepherd's Pie. This Quorn Shepherd's Pie is one of our family favourites and I hope it will become one of yours too! If you like Quorn too, or you want to try it out, there are plenty of other delicious Quorn recipes on Easy Peasy Foodie. You could try my Quorn Chicken Pie, my Quorn Chilli Con Carne, or my own personal.
Here in the states we are more of a beef eating culture than a lamb eating one, and when one is served "shepherd's pie" here, it is most often made with ground beef. This Pumpkin Pie is so easy to make, I call it Easy Peasy Pumpkin Pie! It requires just a few ingredients, and five minutes of your time to get it into the oven. You can have Easy Peasy Shepherd's Pie using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Peasy Shepherd's Pie
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 2 can of Corn.
- You need 2 cup of Mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 small of Can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/2 stick of Butter.
Shepherd's pie is traditionally made with a ground-lamb filling, but we make ours with ground beef. The sauce is really simple and flavorful, but the best part is the insanely fluffy mashed potato topping. The whole dish is pretty much the definition of comfort food. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Shepherd's Pie.
Easy Peasy Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Cook ground beef in frying pan. Once cooked, stir in tomato sauce. Let simmer..
- Cook mashed potatoes with butter and chicken broth..
- Drain corn..
- In a casserole dish, place ground beef on the bottom. Next, spread two cans of corn. Lastly, spread the mashed potatoes on top..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
I actually find chopping to be quite therapeutic, but. Shepherd's Pie is a classic, British recipe and pretty much everyone we've ever met has their own way of making this dish. Easy Shepherd's Pie is a family favorite for many reasons. It's so quick to make and only uses ONE POT. Flavorful and packed with all-natural ingredients.