Swiss Mushroom Onion Sirloin Burgers in a Beef Reduction. Mix together the ground beef, onion, mushrooms, garlic, egg white, and seasoned salt in a bowl. Form six equal-sized hamburger patties from the mixture. Used ground sirloin–it was on sale.
Slather tops of buns with Balsamic black pepper mayonnaise and baby spinach. Set burger tops in place and serve with sliced vine ripe tomatoes, drizzled with oil, seasoned with salt and pepper and garnished with scallions. With clean hands, gently mix to combine. You can cook Swiss Mushroom Onion Sirloin Burgers in a Beef Reduction using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Swiss Mushroom Onion Sirloin Burgers in a Beef Reduction
- You need 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1-2/3 pounds of ground sirloin.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s To taste of salt and ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3 ounces of swiss cheese.
- You need 1 stick of butter salted.
- You need 1 of large onion.
Grilled Burgers with Mushroom and Onion JamMatt Taylor-Gross. A hearty burger packed with nutty, melty Grueyere, deeply browned mushrooms and onions simmered in a red wine reduction, and crisp, bittersweet radicchio. Featured in: Grilling Burgers in the Block Party Capital of America. Mushroom Sauce For Burgers Mushroom Swiss Burger Mushrooms For Burgers Hamburger Recipes Beef Recipes Cooking Recipes Beef Meals Mushroom Grilled Cheese Sandwich (aka The Mushroom Melt).
Swiss Mushroom Onion Sirloin Burgers in a Beef Reduction step by step
- Slice the onion and mushrooms if not using canned mushrooms..
- Heat a skillet and cook the Burgers. When you turn the first time season the cooked side..
- Turn them the second time and finish seasoning. Add the onions. Let them absorb the flavor..
- Remove the patties from the pan. Add the seasonings, butter, and mushrooms to the onions. Let them cook 12 minutes. Then add the broth.
- Get the cheese ready. Add the patties back in after the mushrooms and onions have reduced. Add the cheese on top..
- Cover with a tight fitting lid. Let rest 12-15 minutes. Now they are ready to serve. I hope you enjoy.!!.
Sauteed mushrooms and onions all covered in ooey gooey melted cheese in a. With Portabella and domestic mushrooms, swiss cheese and mayo. Ground beef, pork, veal, peas, carrots and onions simmered in a plum tomato sauce with a hint of cream and tossed over Sirloin topped with american cheese, mushrooms, onions and peppers. These mushroom Swiss burgers are loaded with caramelized onions, melty cheese and truffle aioli, making them a step above your usual burger. Caramelized onions, mushrooms, and Swiss cheese smother this burger in a blanket of deliciousness.