Sirloin Steak Marinara. Sirloin strips and onions are sauteed, and then simmered with tomato sauce, red wine, and garlic for about fifteen Nutritional Information. Whether you grill or broil your sirloin steak, marinating it prior to cooking makes the meat more tender and flavorful. Marinades are mixtures of oil, spices and acidic ingredients.
Place steaks in a shallow glass dish and cover with the marinade. Turn to coat both sides well. Sirloin Steaks with Fresh Herb Marinade. You can have Sirloin Steak Marinara using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sirloin Steak Marinara
- Prepare 1 of large pack top sirloin steak, sliced into strips.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of oregano leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Adobo.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of red wine.
- You need 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (24 ounce).
- It’s of Pasta (any shape you like).
Perhaps the sirloin marinara is just what you are looking for. This simple marinade uses ingredients commonly found in your pantry and refrigerator. Pierce steak several times with a fork. Place Steak House-Style Marinade in a shallow dish or large.
Sirloin Steak Marinara step by step
- Place your sliced onions and green pepper into a large pot that has been heated up with olive oil….Sauté veggies until tender……
- Meanwhile prepare your steak by rinsing first in cold water, pat it dry thoroughly and slice into strips…..
- Add your minced garlic to the onions and green pepper and sauté a few more minutes……
- Now add the black pepper, oregano leaves and the Adobo, sauté for a few minutes more…..
- Now add the red wine and bring to a boil….Boil until wine has reduced slightly……
- Add your sliced steak strips into the pot, sauté until steak is slightly browned, stirring occasionally…….
- Now add your jar of spaghetti sauce, cook for about 15 minutes over low to medium heat…..Stir occasionally….Remove from heat when done……..
- Serve with pasta and enjoy 😉!!.
These sirloin tip steak recipes are excellent for serving a special treat to your loved ones. In the steak marinade recipe, you can add soy sauce, sesame seeds, honey, garlic. Balsamic vinegar steak marinade is easy and flavorful. Just follow these easy step by step In other parts of the world, what we call the loin area is called the sirloin and what we call the sirloin is. For a marinade I typically go with a dry brine for sirloin with a bit of pepper and It is just as easy to add flavors to the steak after it has been cooked.