Mozzarella Portobello Parmesan smothered sirloin steak. A HEALTHY LIVING steak with Parmesan-peppercorn sauce? It makes the grade because the smothering is done with onions and fat free sour cream. Portobello Parmesan. with spaghetti and zucchini.
Place butter and the Chicken & Steak spice in a small saucepan over medium heat and immediately start whisking. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. Stuff mushrooms with marinara, mozzarella and breadcrumbs for an easy, delicious dinner that will satisfy meat-lovers and vegetarians, alike. You can have Mozzarella Portobello Parmesan smothered sirloin steak using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mozzarella Portobello Parmesan smothered sirloin steak
- You need 4 of petite sirloin steaks.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
- You need 1 cup of whole or half and half cream.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinaigrette.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 cups of sliced fresh baby portobellos or any small mushrooms.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
The Best Steak Mozzarella Recipes on Yummly Get the recipe for Steak With Mozzarella and Tomatoes. Season the steak with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. The sirloin steak is cut from the sirloin, the subprimal posterior to the short loin where the T-bone, porterhouse, and club steaks are cut.
Mozzarella Portobello Parmesan smothered sirloin steak step by step
- Take steaks out of fridge and rub down with oil and dry spices and let sit at room temp for 30 before cooking..
- Heat cast iron skillet or fry pan to medium high heat and place two tablespoons of oil in pan. Place steaks in pan. I cook mine about 4 minutes per side because I love mine rare..
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of butter to melt over each steak after removing from pan and let rest for 10 min before serving..
- Using the same skillet add in remaining butter, sliced mushrooms, vinaigrette, minced garlic and cook until mushrooms are tender. About 5 minutes..
- Stir in cream and mozzarella and Parmesan and pour over steaks..
The sirloin is actually divided into several types of steak. Learn how to make Smothered Sirloin Steak with Adobo Gravy. Top each cap with a mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and sprinkle with Italian breadcrumbs. Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Parmesan is Chicken Parmigiana – inside out! Reviews for: Photos of Mozzarella Parmesan Chicken.