Rocky Road Cookie Pizza. Classic rocky road ingredients — chocolate, marshmallows and peanuts — top a tender cookie crust in an out-of-this-world decadent dessert. In pan, break up cookie dough. Be the first to rate & review!
We're making Rocky Road PROTEIN Cookies with Quest Creator Shannan Yorton! A soft and chewy cookie 'pizza crust' is covered with a nutty, chocolaty, marshmallow toppings. In pan, break up cookie dough. You can have Rocky Road Cookie Pizza using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rocky Road Cookie Pizza
- You need 1 packages of refrigerated sugar cookie dough.
- You need 1 of chopped nuts.
- Prepare 1 of mini marshmallows.
- Prepare 1 of mini chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of caramel syrup.
A chocolate cookie with the flavors of rocky road ice cream. These are great to eat with a big bowl of vanilla ice cream! They'll like this scrumptious dessert pizza no matter what you call it! Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
Rocky Road Cookie Pizza instructions
- Press cookie dough onto cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle nuts, chocolate chips, and marshmallows on top; drizzle with caramel syrup.
- Return to oven for 6-8 minutes.
Combining classic rocky road ingredients – chocolate, marshmallows and peanuts – on a giant cookie crust makes for a sweet treat that's perfect for a crowd and can be sliced and eaten with your hands. Chocolate chip cookie dough, nuts, marshmallows-they're all our favorite food groups. And if you put them together and bake them in a pizza pan, you just may have the perfect dessert. Pillsbury's Lauren Chattman whips up a rocky road cookie pizza that's fun and delicious, any way you slice it. This rocky road cookies recipe is an excellent addition to your holiday baking!