Goat cheese turkey lasagna.
You can have Goat cheese turkey lasagna using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Goat cheese turkey lasagna
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey 85 / 15.
- It’s 2 (24 oz) of jars rao's homemade marinara sauce.
- It’s 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste I use Italian style.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of white sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of dried basil.
- You need 3 (4 oz) of containers of goat cheese crumbles.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of container of whipped cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of course sea salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of whole milk.
- You need 12 of no boil lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 18 slices of sargento mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese for topping.
- Prepare of About 2 teaspoons dried parsley for topping.
Goat cheese turkey lasagna step by step
- In a large skillet on medium high heat cook and mince up ground turkey till done then drain. Return back to skillet and stir in garlic, basil, sugar, tomato paste and both jars of sauce and heat up till bubbling then reduce heat to low and simmer for about 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix goat cheese, whipped cream cheese, egg, grated Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, milk and parsley together.
- Lightly spray a 10×13 ×3 inch baking dish with cooking oil I use olive oil.
- Spread about 1 1/2 cups meat sauce in bottom.
- Lay 4 noodles in bottom side by side.
- Cover noodles with about 1 cup of the goat cheese mixture.
- Add 6 cheese slices in rows.
- Then 1 1/2 cups meat sauce repeat layers two more times ending with meat sauce.
- Sprinkle on shredded Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Bake for 1 hour covered tightly with foil. I'll lightly spray the foil with cooking spray so the cheese doesn't stick.
- Then bake for 15 more minutes with foil cover off.
- Let rest for 10 minutes then enjoy with garlic bread and or salad..