Banana, oats and almond milk smoothie.
You can cook Banana, oats and almond milk smoothie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana, oats and almond milk smoothie
- You need 2 tbsp. of rolled oats.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp. of hot or boiling water (enough to just cover the oats).
- You need 1 cup (240 ml) of unsweetened almond milk, 1/3 cup light coconut milk and 2/3 cup almond milk or 1 cup soya milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of frozen banana, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of almond butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of chia seeds soaked in 4 tbsp. water.
Banana, oats and almond milk smoothie instructions
- Freeze bananas when they start going black, peel them and wrap well in cling film. There’s no need to chop them before freezing as they’ll slice easily, chunks might just shoot out from under the knife a bit!.
- Place the chia seeds in a small bowl or cup, pour the water over the seeds and stir. Refrigerate for at least half an hour, best overnight. It will turn into a gelatinous, almost solid mixture..
- Put the rolled oats in a small bowl and pour over the hot water, leave for 15 minutes. When they have swollen and absorbed the water, place all the ingredients in a blender and whiz at high speed for a minute..
- Drink immediately. Great stuff to have for breakfast, just remember to soak the chia seeds overnight..