Watermelon Slush(seasonal dessert). Watermelon puree is frozen, then blended with vodka, melon liqueur, lemon juice and simple syrup. Reviews for: Photos of Watermelon Vodka Slush. With Memorial Day coming up tomorrow, you know you can't have a Memorial Day party without a refreshing pitcher of watermelon slush.
Pros: Quick and easy Cons: Somewhat bland Read. Watermelon fresh, cut into medium cubes and Put watermelon juice, watermelon cubes, mint leaves and salt in a blender jar and churn to make slush. Pour into serving glasses and serve. You can cook Watermelon Slush(seasonal dessert) using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Watermelon Slush(seasonal dessert)
- It’s 500 gms of watermelon.
- You need 2-3 of mint leaves.
- You need 1.5 tsp of sugar(optional).
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Poolside Slush Making slush drinks like a Caribbean Slush, Raspberry Lemonade Slushie, or even a Tropical Slush is so easy. This Watermelon Sangria is summer in a glass! Fresh watermelon, strawberries & lemons make it so seasonal! I came up with this when trying to dispense of a whole watermelon that was consuming way too much real estate.
Watermelon Slush(seasonal dessert) instructions
- Firstly take a mixer jar and add watermelon cubes,sugar and mint leaves and grind it and then add lemon juice and strain it with the help of tea strainer to separate the water.
- Now put the water in bowl and freeze if in freezer for 3-4 hours until it becomes ice. Now peel of the ice with the help of fork and serve it in the glass by garnishing with mint leaves..
It's so easy I'm not sure you can even call it a recipe but it's refreshing, it tastes like summer and it gets the job done. Watermelon Slush. by: Summer of Eggplant. What better way to celebrate summer than our Reversible Watermelon Slush Bandana! Watermelon Slush is a great cooler for warm afternoons. The fruit also contains appreciable amounts of protein and iron.